[Ekiga-list] ekiga response time is very long

Lilian Dauzat ldauzat at bazile.fr
Tue Sep 11 13:55:51 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to set up some ekiga soft phones and I've some troubles:
I only succeed to get registered sometimes to my IPBX (Asterisk) through the
LAN, not using internet. (SIP) I'm still working on this problem.

My main concern is the following:
Once registered to my IPBX, when I try to emit or receive a call on the
softphone I've to wait approx. 20-30s before getting the dial rings.

any idea ?

PS: Ekiga 2.0.9 / SIP mode / Kunbuntu Feisty 7.0.4 / Laptop connected to the
LAN using wifi

Thanks !
--
Lilian