[Ekiga-list] audio lag on 2.0.11

Randall Smith randall at tnr.cc
Tue Nov 20 20:35:41 UTC 2007

Damien Sandras wrote:
>>> I reverted that change on linux.
>> I would guess that when you increased the buffers from 3 to 20 for
>> 2.0.11 that you did it for the snapshot version also.  The snapshot
>> versions does not suffer from the lag issue so if that is the case then
>> maybe it is something else.
>>

> I reverted the patch in the snapshot version too.

The snapshot version was not suffering from the lag issue.  I haven't
installed the reverted version yet so I don't know if the change works.
My point is that the cause of the lag may be something else since
snapshot did not have lag before. I ran 2.0.9, 2.0.11 and snapshot and
only 2.0.11 had lag.

Randall