[Ekiga-list] REG : [Ekiga-devel-list] Let's spread Ekiga : volunteers ?

ANISHA KUMAR ANISHAKUMAR at nestec.net
Thu Mar 15 06:24:06 UTC 2007

 Hi ,

       I saw a mail from Damien Sandras in Ekiga, looking for volunteers. I
would like to join your team and be a part of the bug fixing team.
       I think i can start with the bug fixing. I am pretty new to this and
dont have much knowledge of the code.

        While going through the bug list i found the following bug  "Bug
339831 - Ekiga sent ARQ even though RAS account was removed"
        I have good knowledge of the H.323 protocol. So i thought i would
take up a related bug and start looking into the code.
        Can i join this and  start with this ?

        Expecting a positive response from you.

    Regards,
    Anisha