[Ekiga-list] G729 codec

Jure Petrovic fonz at siol.net
Wed Apr 25 17:14:58 UTC 2007

Great, thank you for cc-ing :-)
Well, if there's no problem about that, and there has been a request on
the list I can publish this code.

http://www.royal.si/g729/myg729-0.1.tar.gz

Please note that included binaries were compiled on Centrino machine and
that there is a small build.sh script included. If somebody will try to
compile that, he/she will require intel IPP library. (www.intel.com)
I cannot include that, because you have to agree with some license
terms.

Oh, yes, I am using this with ekiga 2.1.0, opal 2.3.2 and pwlib 1.11.5,
all from svn repo. Please note, that this was primarily for me, so
there's no configure or make...

Regards,
Jure