[Ekiga-list] No video or audio exchange with Win32 Version

jvrinc jvrinc at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 16:19:21 UTC 2006

Damien -
Thank you. Enabling port forwarding did the trick. We are now able to
establish calls and share video and audio, but video quality is quite poor,
and audio is even worse. But at least we can experiment now.

Jeff

Le jeudi 07 septembre 2006 à 08:50 -0700, jvrinc a écrit :
> On his side or mine? Do we need to enable port forwarding? I'm not a
> network
> guru, so if you can provide me with some problem determination steps, I'd
> greatly appreciate it.

On your side.

> I have no port forwarding enabled and am using the default settings for
> Ekiga.
>
> NAT Traversal Method = STUN
> STUN Server: stun.ekiga.net

And what is the druid test result?
(There is a FAQ on ekiga.org with a few tips related to that).