Re: 2-D CAD/CAM

Le Mon, Sep 23, 2002, à 10:51:03AM -0500, Lars Clausen a écrit:

I was thinking maybe i will have time to produce more shapes soon.

If you feel like making slightly less serious shapes, I was thinking about
maps shapes (interstate, highway etc) and military shapes
(infantry/tank/artillery etc).

ISO 7000, 7001 and IEC 60417 would be excellent candidates too.

you did not expand these acronyms anywhere in your email or on the web
page so i need to make absolutely sure we are talking about the same thing
CAD Computer Aided Design
CAM   "     "   Modelling ???

I believe CAM is usually Computer Aided Manufacturing.

Indeed. And that is way out of the scope of both sodipodi and dia (look
towards OpenCASCADE, though I'm not allowed to step too close to that
direction)

        -- Cyrille