Re: Tomboy replacement

Hi Mark,

Am Freitag, den 22.02.2008, 10:19 -0500 schrieb Mark Fink:
> M$ and Novell are taking away our freedoms through GNOME, this has got to stop!

As long as they don't take away the freedom to replace mono-based tools,
you're still free to develop you alternative project. Maybe it will even
rock more than Tomboy does.

But - no matter how you continue - please keep in mind that your current
aggressive "marketing" doesn't benefit you. And in the end, you name
will be connected to your project, so if you have a bad reputation, your
program will get an even harder start.

Not all of us here like Tomboy, not all of us like Mono, but also, not
all of us like C or C++. So why make such a big discussion? Read my
first sentence and remember: as long as you can replace parts of the
ecosystem (and free software permits you by providing the direct
interfaces) - there's no need to fight like this.

Good luck with your project (seriously),
  Sven