Re: Proposing Tracker for inclusion into GNOME 2.18

On 10/18/06, Jamie McCracken <jamiemcc blueyonder co uk> wrote:
I know this is a bit late in the hour but I should be in the nick of
time as the new modules proposals deadlines ends in a few hours!

Actually...as per the release schedule, although freezes are
graphically shown as spanning three dates, the schedule specifies that
the actual timing is 23:59 UTC on the Monday specified.  It was
intended that "module proposal ends" would be like a freeze (which we
should probably make clearer on the schedule next time).  Even if you
can argue it's different than a freeze however, 23:59 UTC Wednesday
was a couple hours before your email.

But...Vincent did send an email to r-t a few days ago suggesting we
extend the deadline due to not having sent out a request/reminder to
propose modules.  We're discussing that currently, but be aware that
your proposal may need to be delayed until Gnome 2.20.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.  Thanks for all your cool work.

Elijah