Re: NLD10 and GNOME

So if Fedora, Ubuntu and every other Gnome using distribution also start
doing tons of private development then trying to jam it all in CVS
afterwards how do you expect Gnome to develop when all these variants
suddenely try and get merged and all overlap and clash.

Do you want to have situations where people play games like releasing
one day earlier than the other so they can check their stuff into
CVS/Subversion/whatever to block the 'opposition' ?

Nor does the committee argument stand up. It is perfectly possible to
post in advance that "we are going to do this, we've created a temporary
alternate repository for the work and if you want to join in or help
merge stuff back as it meets acceptability please sign up"

Alan