Porposing libgnomesu for 2.10

I'm the maintainer of libgnomesu and I would like to propose it for inclusion in 2.10. libgnomesu is a library which allows applications to run programs as another user or root. Think 'su' with graphical user interface. More info here: http://members1.chello.nl/~h.lai/libgnomesu/ It's in GNOME CVS, module libgnomesu. Also, Benoit Dejean, maintainer of GNOME System Monitor, is interested in using libgnomesu.

I'm not sure if it should go into the desktop platform or developer platform. I'm thinking about desktop platform. Any comments/suggestions regarding this?