Re: [Fwd: How opensync and conduit co-operate?]

Hello John,

Thanks for your information.

>From last June, we do not know conduit will implement GUI for opensync.
And the multisync is not what we want, so we developed opensyn GUI tool
called GnomeSync [1]. By now we've released two versions, but still a
baby. If conduit is good or have good future, we may give up GnomeSync.

What does the GUI looks like?
Do you have roadmap to implement opensync GUI in conduit? When we can play with?

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnome-sync-tool

Regards,
Halton.