0.6.90 released

Hi everyone,

brasero-0.6.90 was released today and can be grabbed at http://download.gnome.org/sources/brasero/0.6/. This is an unstable release; the last one before 0.7.0 that we intend to release around Christmas.
It means that brasero is now string frozen for 0.7.0.

This release features lots of new things and particularly a new plugin based backend and a more HIG compliant UI.

Please, we'd like people to test this release to make it (even) more stable for 0.7.0.

Philippe Rouquier