Re: Adding property to "line"

On Mon, Aug 11, 2003 at 05:28:36AM -0500, Lars Clausen wrote:
Are you sure you're running the correct code?  If you compile but don't
install and then run dia or app/dia, you're going to get the installed
version, i.e. not the one you just changed.  Either you should do a make
install after each change (probably not a good idea), or use the script
app/run_dia.sh to start dia from the source dirs.

This was my problem. I ran app/dia which indeed started an already installed
version. run_dia.sh is what I needed. Thanks!

        Sven Vermeulen

--
    Save some animals, eat a vegetarian.